Emerging Markets Telecommunication Services Ltd. (EMTS), trading as ‘9mobile, is a Nigerian private limited liability company. EMTS acquired a Unified Access Service License from the Nigerian Communications Commission in 2007. The License enables EMTS provide Fixed Telephony (wired or wireless), Digital Mobile Services, International Gateway Services and National/Regional Long Distance Services in addition to spectrum assignments in the 900 and 1800 MHz bands.
In its 9 years of operation, 9mobile has built up state-of-the-art telecom infrastructure and taken a leadership position of innovation and quality among mobile network operators operating in Nigeria. With the more recent launch of 4G LTE in October 2016, 9mobile is poised to drive the future of technology in Nigeria through the delivery of high speed data and quality voice services that will enable customers on its network to do more.
9mobile- New name, new look
With a recent name change and rebranding in July 2017, the company launched its new brand identity – 9mobile, with an unveiling of the new name and logo. The new brand identity reflects the bold and creative attributes which we share with our valued subscribers especially the vibrant youth segment.
Products & Services
9mobile is renowned as the most innovative, youth friendly and customer focused network in Nigeria. We have consistently demonstrated our core values of Innovation, Quality of Service and Customer centricity and have continued to offer our subscribers best in class telecommunication services tailored to suit their needs
Some of 9mobile’s unique product offerings include:
- BlazeOn an innovative data product that allows 9mobile subscribers to enjoy time-based internet data plans.
- moreflex Hybrid Premium Bundles, a prepaid package that offers cost effective roaming experience to customers on voice, SMS and data services.
- my9mobile App is a self-service application that helps 9mobile subscribers to manage their accounts, check their balance, recharge and stay up to date with new products and services on the network.
- Morecliq, a bespoke package that is uniquely designed to provide the youth with tailor-made telecommunications services that appeal to their passion and lifestyle. morecliq gives them the freedom to choose from a range of bonus options with affordable night data plan and free unlimited SMS.
- morebusiness 2.0, a voice and data product offer designed to provide flexibility and convenience to corporate customers.
At 9mobile, innovation is not just a buzz word; it’s about how we can make innovation meaningful to the lives of people. Our range of products therefore include solutions that focus on and promote digital and financial inclusion such as a micro-credit scheme that provides a quick loan service to subscribers and 9pay, a mobile payment system which offers millions of consumers a means of making important financial transactions, including sending and receiving money, paying utility bills, school fees, wages, topping up air-time and much more.